Welcome
Welcome to Beacon Academy RP

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Initiation @ 12-24-2016 4PM SLT!

Community News and Announcements are made here. Keep up to date!

Initiation @ 12-24-2016 4PM SLT!

Postby Peke » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Students!

This Saturday there will be a new initiation! At 4PM SLT you'll be expected in the entrance hall of the school in your combat gear and weapons. You'll venture out into the Emerald Forest to collect relics and to find your partners and teams for your career at beacon!

-- OOC Note --
Initiations are essentially a time relapse. If you're already in a team or not, we're holding these events to give everyone a chance to partake in the very important experience of fighting your first Grimm and such! Prior to this, one can RP like the their initiation already happened.

Grant that I shall never seek so much to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, or to be loved as to love with all my heart.
Peke
Site Admin

Re: Initiation @ 12-24-2016 4PM SLT!

Postby Leafy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Here i am posting... not sure why but here i am!
Leafy

Return to News & Announcements