A list of the key changes:
- A new forum, without character applications
- A new character application system
- A gallery where you can upload your screenshots ect.
- An actual calendar
- An IC page where we’ll post like it’s the Vale News Network
- It looks better. Less confusing!
Regarding applications. A person can only do one application per account for now. As this is a merit of the system we discussed, we feel that if you want another student, it is no hassle to create a new account for him/her. Updates on what is appropriate on sheets ect. are now in real time updated to you through the notification system. However this does mean, once applied, the original cannot be edited. We can however discuss it through the messaging system attached to your apps.
If you already have an Enjin account, you can log in and join the website. If you don’t have one yet, you can simply register!
Link to site: http://beacon-academy-rp.enjin.com/home